Hit the holiday reset button with bite-sized weekly challenges that will inspire you to make simple changes with BIG impact. In this private Facebook group, we’ll baby-step our way toward making this holiday one that you and your family will truly remember.
. . .
Listen, I know it feels early but we need to have a chat about THIS…
I’m not sure if you’ve looked ahead at the calendar yet, but Thanksgiving Day is really late this year which means that the Christmas season is going to be a full week shorter.
I wholeheartedly believe the holiday season is a magical time of year, filled with love and joy. But the list of to-do’s is often overwhelming — the buying and wrapping of gifts, creating and sending holiday cards, driving to and fro, not to mention all the gatherings to attend and cook for. The season always goes so fast!
Never-ending obligations and busy work can quickly take away from what you really want to be doing — enjoying quality time with the ones you love.
It’s not even November yet, do you feel YOUR holly-jolly attitude getting tangled up in the tinsel as I mentioned all these things? You’re not alone.
I want to invite you to join an awesome group to talk about better ways to handle the stress of the season. Together, we’re going to hit the holiday reset button with bite-sized weekly challenges that will inspire you to make simple changes with BIG impact.
In this private Facebook group, we’ll baby-step our way toward making this holiday one that you and your family will truly remember.
You belong in the UnBusy Holiday Challenge if….
- Your calendar is already filling up with a long list of obligations for December.
- You panicked when you realized just how short this Christmas season is going to be.
- You feel the years with your kids at home slipping through your fingers and want to make this season count.
- You find yourself missing special moments while drowning in the busy work the holidays bring.
- You’ve been stressing over how to handle the gift situation with your family and kids since last year.
- Despite it all, you still believe in the magic of the season.
- You dream of the simple pleasures of Christmas.
- You want these to be the moments your kids will look back on fondly.
- You need support and practical tips for making this the holiday season you’ve always wanted.
- You are ready to try something different to make your Christmas easier.
You don’t need the UnBusy Holiday Challenge if….
- You’ve got your entire Christmas list done already. In October, you rockstar!
- You don’t break a sweat once between November 1 and December 31.
- You’re counting the days till your kids move out and you’ve got those monkeys off your back.
- You’re the Queen of Saying No.
- You’re not at all concerned that the Christmas season is a full week shorter than average this year.
- You don’t want to change a single thing about how you celebrate the season.
- You’d rather run errands than watch a Hallmark movie.
- Your love-hate relationship with the season has turned you into the Grinch (Actually, Grinches are exactly who need this challenge, come join us!)
- You’ve got your tickets to paradise. Christmas means an umbrella drink and a beach view.
- You don’t like Facebook groups — Because that’s where we’re chatting!
I’m thrilled to be teaming up with the intentional living family sites, Peanut Blossom and Lasso the Moon, to co-host this challenge for you. We believe that time with the people you love is the most important part of any holiday celebration.
Will you join us?
Love this holiday challenge? Sharing it would make our week. ?
It would make our week if you took a second to share this post on your favorite social media spot. (That’s how we know we’re on the right track and should do more things like this!)