NOW THROUGH NOV 1: Hit the holiday reset button with bite-sized weekly challenges that will inspire you to make simple changes with BIG impact. In this private Facebook group, we’ll baby-step our way toward making this holiday one that you and your family will truly remember.
. . .
Listen, I know it feels early but we need to have a chat about THIS…
I wholeheartedly believe the holiday season is a magical time of year, filled with love and joy. But the season is often also overwhelming — the buying and wrapping of gifts, creating and sending holiday cards, driving to and fro, planning family traditions….
Never-ending obligations and busy work can quickly take away from what you really want to be doing — enjoying quality time with the ones you love.
On top of that, you’ve also got all of the uncertainties 2020 has brought along — Will I be able to celebrate with family? Which holiday events will be canceled for safety reasons? What will the season even look like with everything that is going on in the world?
This year hasn’t just taken away the opportunity to celebrate the way you traditionally do; it has taken away your ability to plan ahead.
It’s not even November yet, do you feel YOUR holly-jolly attitude getting tangled up in the tinsel as I mentioned all these things? You’re not alone.
I want to invite you to join an awesome group to talk about better ways to handle the stress of the season. Together, we’re going to hit the holiday reset button with bite-sized weekly challenges that will inspire you to make simple changes with BIG impact.
In this Mini-Workshop we’ll baby-step our way toward making this holiday one that you and your family will truly remember.
^Join now, the doors for the exclusive group close Nov 1.
I plan to be busy this holiday season, but not in the way most people accept. I’ll be busy finding my courage and calming my nerves. I’ll be busy making meaningful connections with the people I love, despite current circumstances. I’ll be busy celebrating the beauty of the everyday during this dark season. I’ll be busy getting in touch with what is real in this world. I will be busy being present in my life.
You belong in the UnBusy Holiday Challenge if….
- You’re flustered with the all the unknowns of the 2020 holiday season.
- You panicked when you realized just how short this Christmas season is going to be.
- You feel the years with your kids at home slipping through your fingers and want to make this season count despite the pandemic.
- Despite it all, you still believe in the magic of the season.
- You want these to be the moments your kids will look back on fondly.
- You need support and practical tips for making this the holiday season you’ve always wanted.
- You are ready to try something different to make your Christmas easier.
- You dream of the simple pleasures of Christmas.
You don’t need the UnBusy Holiday Challenge if….
- You already know how you’re going to handle the uncertainties of 2020, rock on!
- You don’t break a sweat once between November 1 and December 31.
- You’re counting the days till your kids move out and you’ve got those cute monkeys off your back.
- You’re the Queen of Saying No.
- You’re not at all concerned that the Christmas season is a full week shorter than average this year.
- You’d rather run errands than watch a Hallmark movie.
- Your love-hate relationship with the season has turned you into the Grinch (Actually, Grinches are exactly who need this challenge, come join us!)
- You’ve got your tickets to paradise. Christmas means an umbrella drink and a beach view.
- You don’t like Facebook groups — Because that’s where we’re chatting!
I’m thrilled to be teaming up with the intentional living family sites, Peanut Blossom and Lasso the Moon, to co-host this challenge for you. We believe that time with the people you love is the most important part of any holiday celebration.
Will you join us?
Love this holiday challenge? Sharing it would make our week.
It would make our week if you took a second to share this post on your favorite social media spot. (That’s how we know we’re on the right track and should do more things like this!)