This unsettled feeling stirs within me, continually urging me towards a UnBusy Life. Yet, this unique life we're trying to lead is anything but simple. A friend recommended this inspiring short film 'Alike' to me today.
As I watched, I got goosebumps — then tears began to well up...
[hold my heart]
I am speechless.
My mind continues to go back to something Rob Bell once said...
You’re always teaching your kids, sometimes you use words.
Your journey towards Becoming UnBusy matters, for both of you.
P.S. Learn more about the music in the video, how 'Alike' was made, and more on the short film on the official website. Be sure to check out and share Becoming UnBusy quotes inspired by the short film, too.
21 Life Lessons Inspired By Alike
1. The example we set for our kids — how we choose to lead our lives — is much, much more important than what we say. Show them how to live life in color.
2. There is no beauty without color.
3. A life without passion is not living, it's merely existing.— Leo Buscaglia
4. Don't be afraid of being different, be afraid of being the same as everyone else.
5. See what the others don't see.
6. Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once and awhile, you could miss it. — Ferris Bueller | Share this quote on Facebook
7. If you don't know how to be UnBusy, let your kids teach you. — Shad Harrington | Share this quote on Facebook
8. Most people would rather be certain they're miserable than risk being happy. — Robert Anthony | Share this quote on Facebook
9. You teach your kids how to live life by the way you live yours. | Share this quote on Facebook
10. The older I get the more I understand it's ok to live a life other's don't understand. | Share this quote on Facebook
11. In order to save myself, I must destroy first the me I was told to be.
12. It's sometimes important for children to act like adults. It's sometimes important for adults to act like children. — UnBusy Dad | Share this quote on Facebook
13. Live life in color.
14. We are biologically, cognitively, physically, and spiritually wired to love, be loved, and to belong. — Brene Brown | Share this quote on Facebook
15. I need you in my life so I can be complete.
16. We take for granted the very thing that most deserves our gratitude. | Share this quote on Facebook
17. While we are trying to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about. — Angela Schwindt
18. Some days you just have to create your own sunshine.
19. The greatest gift you can give your kids is to be fully alive yourself. — Rob Bell
20. Time is non-refundable. Use it with intention. | Share this quote on Facebook
21. You're always teaching your kids, sometimes you use words. — Rob Bell | Share this quote on Facebook
Pin this video for later: