How to becoming a minimalist? There is no one-size-fits-all approach, but this post will help inspire you on your journey toward finding happiness by living with less.
. . .
Taking the steps towards getting rid of baggage isn't always easy, but each step forward is worth it and reaps great rewards. The moment that you decide to take control of what you allow to stay in your life is the moment that you'll feel as though you're truly free of being held down by "things."
Keep going, you've got this.
Minimalist Living: 5 Quotes To Inspire You on Your Journey
It's time to let your head, heart, and happiness be uplifted. Don't let anything stand in your way of moving forward. Here are five minimalism quotes to inspire you.
1. One of the biggest benefits of minimalism is the world feels lighter and lighter.
Sometimes you don't feel the weight of something you've been carrying until you feel the weight of its release.
2. You will begin to realize you hold the key to your own happiness; less is more.
Real happiness requires less than you think.
— Courtney Carver, Be More With Less
3. When you intentionally focus on how to live minimally, you find yourself realizing how different your life can be.
The sooner you ditch your old baggage, the sooner you can realize your dreams.
4. A minimalistic lifestyle helps you realize that you truly hold the key to your own happiness.
The less stuff you need, the less you spend. The less you spend, the less you have to work, and the more you can enjoy life.
5. There are not any official rules on how to become a minimalist, but you start to see how you can be more with less.
Delutter your counter, your drawers, your closet, your room, your timeline, your schedule, your habits, your goals, your mind, and your life.
An Uncluttered Life
"Uncluttered" is the getting started tool our family used when we began our journey toward a minimalistic lifestyle. If you can check off 5 of the 7 items in the list below, then Uncluttered might is right for you too:
- You’re just getting started on your decluttering journey, and you want to stay motivated and do it in a sustainable, long-lasting way.
- You’ve tackled some areas of your home already, but find yourself struggling to follow through or keep up with the work once it’s done.
- You’re willing to put in the work of examining your ownership mindset, and open to letting go of things that are making you feel trapped.
- You’re already spending a few hours a week (or more) keeping your home in order.
- You’re excited about the idea of never again having to search for your keys, dig through a pile of (Dirty? Clean? Who can tell?) clothes, or cook dinner in a dirty kitchen.
- You’re excited about the idea of turning your home into a place where you can really rest — not just another place to do work.
- You’re ready to start your journey toward owning less and living more.
Love this collection of minimalist quotes? Sharing it would make our week.
It would make our week if you took a second to share this collection of minimalist quotes on your favorite social media spot. (That’s how we know we’re on the right track and should continue writing more posts like this!)