Want to figure out your Enneagram type? Here are the best Enneagram books for newbies looking to understand the core nine personality types better.
If you're new to the Enneagram, the details of the nine personality types can feel overwhelming.
These books on the Enneagram will help you navigate each type and what makes it unique.
Within each resource, you'll find Enneagram lists, personality tests, type descriptions, and tools to help you answer, "What's my personality type?"
Many authors claim to have "The Best Enneagram book," but these three exceptional guides take the cake. Each Enneagram book below is worth investing in to better understand your personality type!
7 Additional Books on Enneagram To Check Out
- The Essential Enneagram: The Definitive Personality Test and Self-Discovery Guide
- The Enneagram Made Simple: A No-Nonsense Guide to Using the Enneagram for Growth and Awareness
- The Enneagram: A Christian Perspective
- The Enneagram Made Easy: Discover the 9 Types of People
- The Story of You: An Enneagram Journey to Becoming Your True Self
- The Honest Enneagram: Know Your Type, Own Your Challenges, Embrace Your Growth
- The Complete Enneagram: 27 Paths to Greater Self-Knowledge
Love this Enneagram book post? Sharing it would make our week. 💛
It would make my entire week if you took a second to share this Enneagram book post on your favorite social media spot. A share is like a reader vote — it's how we know we’re on the right track and should continue writing more content like this!